Thursday, June 07, 2012

Ray Bradbury - RIP


Looking back over a lifetime, you see love was the answer to everything.

My tunes and numbers are here. They have filled my years, the years when I refused to die. And in order to do that I wrote, I wrote, I wrote, at noon or 3:00 A.M.

So as not to be dead.
- The Illustrated Man


I just read The Illustrated Man recently, and completely loving it. Now I'm reading Something Wicked This Way Comes. And again, completely in love with it. Two books were not plenty. But I already feel the urge to read them all.

It's so sad to hear the news just now. Good bye Mr. Bradbury. You have taken me to Mars and beyond, now you had to embark to next stop. You'll be missed, but go with peace, for as words still be spoken, so will your works shall be lived.

Read too:
Neil Gaiman's Journal
Steven Spielberg's tribute
Associated Press' News
And even an Presidential Statements

No comments: