My sister always said that I have this excentric taste in movies... Well, let me revealed a little secret... these are my top 10 movies af all time, in random orders...
Can anyone find a link over them???
1. Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman)
2. Beauty an the Beast (Disney's Cartoon)
3. 21 Grams (Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro)
4. Sound of Music (oh pleaseee.... this had to be everyone fav)
5. Shawshank Redemption (Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman)
6. Pirates of Carrebean (Johnnie Depp, Orlando Bloom)
7. Grease (John Travolta, Olivia Newton John)
8. Roman Polansky's The Pianist (Adrien Broody)
9. Far and Away (Mr Cruise and Ms Kidman)
10. The Mummy & Mummy Returns (Brandon Frasser, Rachel Weisz)
Extentions (and why it does't hit the top 10):
- Lord of The Rings Trilogy (well i really like the movie, and the all Vig Mortensen and Orlando Bloom and Andy Sirkis things... but i prefer the books version more)
- Star Wars Trilogy (they were perfect until Mr Lucas decide to make more prequel)
Why those movies, not these...??
- Why The Pianist, not Schindler's List, both movies made me stunned for days and SL, should I say had more impression to me, but from the grand idea of these movie, SL is more story about someone heroism to put his life in jeopardy to save many, while Pianist is more how you put your self together to survive when bad things happened to you... very bad things.....
- Why Shawshank Redemption not Forrest Gump, sounds unrelated?? No, they both compete for 1994 Oscar Statue, and of course FG wins. But IMO, i prefer SR cause it was more complex and touching. 3 things, Andy's escape was genius, Red's parrole was a laughing stock, and the old Ernie suicide was vainly freedom... ever!